Friday, November 1, 2013

The Decline of Halloween

A few things I learned this Halloween:


1. Being crafty has it's perks, leading to a partially DIY Batgirl costume this year.

Cape? MADE IT. Bat ears? MADE 'EM.

2. Bat ears give you the most awesome and intimidating shadow, ever.

3. I will gladly drive in any monsoon, snow storm tornado, sharknado, whatever, as long as I never have to drive on Halloween night (in the city) again. Children can be incredibly stupid.

4. There should be a law in place that prohibits kids from trick-or-treating sans costume. It's just.. not right. And shouldn't be allowed. Parents: get with the program.

5. I have a lot of faith in humanity, as proved by my set up at outside our house this year.

This ish was cleared. out. when I got home.

6. I think I'm getting too old for Halloween. As proven by leaving the bar at 10pm in exchange for the promise of my pillow back home.

No comments: